What day? Which bins?
|East Ballina||Lennox Head||West Ballina||Wollongbar||Panorama Estate and Ocean View Estate, Alstonville|
|Ferngrove Estate||Ballina Heights||Wardell||Alstonville (except Panorama and Ocean View Estates)||Ballina - east of Moon Street (including odd numbers Moon St)|
|River Oaks Estate||Cumbalum||Cabbage Tree Island||Russelton Industrial Estate, Alstonville||Skennars Head|
|North Lakes Estate||Ballina - Including Moon Street (even numbers)||Southern Cross Drive Industrial Estate and Ballina Industrial Estate, Ballina||Lennox Head - area accessed via Henderson Drive|
|Ross Lane||Keith Hall||Tuckombil||Marom Creek|
|Byron Bay Road||Empire Vale||Gap Road, Alstonville||Rous|
|Knockrow||East Wardell||Friday Hut Road||McLeans Ridge|
|Brooklet||Bagotville||Fernleigh Road||Pearces Creek|
|Cabbage Tree Island|
Please note the above information is indicative and is subject to change. For the most accurate and up-to-date information, contact the Waste Management Centre on 6686 1287.
- Our trucks cannot lift bins heavier than 60kg
- Bins must be 1m apart from one another
- Bin lids must be closed
- Bins must be kept away from stationary objects such as parked cars and power poles.
- You may have put your bin out too late (bins should be out by 5am)
- Your bin might be too heavy, our trucks can only lift up to 60 kg’s
- Your bin might be overfull
- Your bin is inaccessible (the truck is not able to gain access to the bin for some reason)
- Your bin might be too far back from the kerb
When I move properties, do I take my bins with me?
Council supplys and maintains all waste bins.
If you purchased your bin before this period, you are welcome to take it with you when you move.
My bin has disappeared, what should I do?
Wait at least 24 hours as they have a habit of turning up.
If it doesn’t reappear, call the Ballina Waste Management Centre on 6686 1287 and they’ll help you organise a replacement.
My bin needs repairing, what should I do?
Call the Ballina Waste Management Centre on 6686 1287.