Food premises

Related Pages

Council's Role

Rules and regulations Council must apply to food premises

Food Complaints and Concerns

How to make a complaint or raise a concern regarding a food premise

Food Safety

Information for local businesses to help with food safety and hygiene practices

Home based food business

information about starting up a food business from home

Market Food Stalls

information about having a food stall at local markets and events in Ballina Shire

Mobile Food Vendors

information for operators of mobile food vans in Ballina Shire

Outdoor Dining

how to apply for footpath dining and no smoking regulations for outdoor dining

Starting a new food business

information about starting up a new food business and how council can assist

Connect with us

Postal Address

The General Manager
Ballina Shire Council
PO Box 450
Ballina NSW 2478

View more contacts

40 Cherry Street
Ballina NSW 2478


Opening Hours

8:15am - 4:30pm

Monday to Friday